William joined Pitre Wealth Management Group in 2011. Since then, William has assisted his clients in working towards their financial goals in both retirement and general wealth accumulation. His professional credentials include his Series 7 and 66 registrations held with LPL, as well as life and health insurance licenses in Louisiana.
William is a graduate of Vandebilt Catholic High School in Houma. He also attended Louisiana State University where he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Finance in 2011.
William is passionate about the outdoors. He enjoys spending his days in a tree stand and fishing blue marlin tournaments along the Gulf Coast. He has two children who he hopes will join him in his passion for the outdoors some day.
Member of the following organizations:
- Treasurer of CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) of Terrebonne
- SCIA (South Central Industrial Association)
- Houma-Terrebonne Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador for the Thibodaux Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-Parish Multi-Benefit Shoot
- Coastal Conservation Association