Leo Pitre, MBA, CFP®, CEP®
Leo is the founder of Pitre Wealth Management Group. He oversees the entire financial planning process as well as liability management for clients. His role includes focusing on asset management for the firm and making investment decisions for alternative investments, mutual funds, non-traded REITS, structured products, business development corporations, and annuities.
Prior to founding Pitre Wealth Management Group, Leo was an advisor with Hibernia Investments and Capital One Investments. Leo is frequently described as deeply focused and someone who cares greatly about working toward the success of his clients. Leo considers his greatest accomplishment to be building Pitre Wealth Management Group from the ground up.
- Awarded designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Registered General Securities Principal (Series 24 securities registration) currently held with LPL Financial
- Licensed Insurance Agent (Life, Health, and Variable)
- Past Big Brothers, Big Sisters Advocate
- Past Chairman of the American Heart Association Heartwalk
- Founder of the Harrison T. Pitre Foundation
- Vice President, Hibernia Investments
- Vice President, Capital One Investments
Member of the following organizations:
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Houma-Terrebonne
- SCIA (South Central Industrial Association)
- Houma-Terrebonne Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Thibodaux
- Thibodaux Chamber of Commerce
- Assumption Parish Chamber of Commerce
- BIG (Bayou Industrial Group)
- St. Francis Men's Group
- St. Francis Food For Spirit
- Bachelor degree from Nicholls State University
- Master of Business Administration from Nicholls State University